All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £16.49Trending at £16.74
- £8.99Trending at £11.17
- £31.22Trending at £32.33
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
- £22.98Trending at £24.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book aims at the resolution of the dilemma regarding whether armed intervention as a response to gross human rights violations is ever legally justified without Security Council authorisation.
- Author BiographyDr Ciaran Burke is a Lecturer at the University of Passau, and a Visiting Lecturer at the Brussels School of International Studies. He is also a freelance legal consultant.
- Author(s)Ciaran Burke
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in International Law
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintHart Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight779 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.