All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £9.60Trending at £9.75
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £11.32Trending at £12.31
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.60
- £9.11Trending at £12.47
About this product
- DescriptionNo one did more than Marjory Stoneman Douglas to transform the Everglades from the country's most maligned swamp into its most beloved wetland. In the first comprehensive biography of Douglas, Davis explores the 108-year life of this compelling woman, who was an environmental activist, a lifetime feminist, and an author of diverse literary talent.
- Author BiographyJack E. Davis is a professor of history at the University of Florida. He is editor of The Wide Brim: Early Poems and Ponderings of Marjory Stoneman Douglas and coeditor of Paradise Lost? The Environmental History of Florida.
- Author(s)Jack E. Davis
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.