CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.02
- £9.88Trending at £11.14
- £10.71Trending at £12.34
- £12.89Trending at £16.62
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.26
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of international protocol and its associated practices, including those found within the context of diplomatic relations and the business world
- Author Biographyhttp://www.protocolbureau.com/on-site-training/gilbert-monod-de-froideville/#.Vxo0jHGLSUk target= _blank > Gilbert Monod de Froideville served for more than seventeen years as Master of Ceremonies of Her Majesty Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands. He also served as Consul General in Chicago, worked in the Middle East as a consultant at one of the Royal Courts and is the Director of Protocol International.| http://relationshipmanagement.eu/en/on-site-training/mark-verheul/#.Vxo013GLSUk target= _blank > Mark Verheul is Head of Protocol of The Hague, the International City of Peace and Justice. He also worked in different capacities at the Protocolbureau , the Dutch Royal Household and the Royal Hashemite Court in Jordan.
- Author(s)Gilbert Monod de Froideville,Mark Verheul
- PublisherAmsterdam University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationAmsterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAmsterdam University Press
- Content Note78 black and white; 36 full color.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.