All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionA new edition of the earliest English-language account of the Haitian Revolution. Originally published in 1805, the narrative played a significant role in establishing nineteenth-century world opinion of that momentous event.
- Author BiographyMarcus Rainsford (1758-1817) was a career officer in the British Army who fought in the Revolutionary War in the United States. He also wrote the epic poem The Revolution; Or, Britain Delivered, as well as a number of other poems and pamphlets. Paul Youngquist is Professor of English at the University of Colorado at Boulder. He is author of Cyberfiction: After the Future. Gregory Pierrot is a Visiting Assistant Professor at Bucknell University.
- Author(s)Marcus Rainsford
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Content Note17 illustrations, 1 map
- Weight545 g
- Width3963 mm
- Height5969 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGregory Pierrot,Paul Youngquist
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.