CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
An History of Marine Architecture: Including an Enlarged and Progressive View of the Nautical Regulations and Naval History, Both Civil and Military, of All Nations, Especially of Great Britain by John Charnock (Paperback, 2016)
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £10.98Trending at £12.34
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £12.70
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £31.19Trending at £35.61
- £17.34Trending at £20.46
About this product
- DescriptionThis three-volume work, published 1800-2, stands as the first serious study of British naval architecture, and also covers developments overseas.
- Author(s)John Charnock
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/07/2016
- GenreTransport Technology
- Series TitleCambridge Library Collection - Naval and Military History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus.
- Weight1320 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.