All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis fully illustrated history is divided geographically according to the sequence of succeeding Thai kingdoms. Each section follows a historical chronology, covering accounts of major events during each reign, with an assessment of the character of individual kings and their particular achievements, together with those of other major players.
- Author BiographyJohn Hoskin is a British writer who has been based in Bangkok for the past 32 years. After completing a BA degree in History and a Masters in Cultural Studies at the University of Birmingham, England, he worked in London, Sydney, Amsterdam and Hong Kong before settling in Thailand. He is the author of more than 20 books on Thai and Southeast Asian history, culture and travel, including The Mekong: A River and Its People, Bangkok by Design, Presenting Thailand and The Thai World.
- Author(s)John Hoskin
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width198 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £3.12Trending at £5.98
- £13.77Trending at £19.99
- £31.44Trending at £50.88
- £16.47Trending at £25.00
- £9.80Trending at £16.59
- £9.20Trending at £13.05
- £10.32Trending at £19.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.