Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn An Imagined Geography, anthropologist JoAnn D'Alisera demonstrates persuasively that the long-held anthropological paradigms of separate, bounded, and unique communities, geographically located and neatly localized, must be reconsidered in light of the range and diversity of the Sierra Leonean diaspora.
- Author BiographyJoAnn D'Alisera teaches anthropology at the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
- Author(s)JoAnn D'Alisera
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContemporary Ethnography
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note9 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.