An Information-Theoretic Approach to Neural Computing by Dragan Obradovic, Gustavo Deco (Hardback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £134.38Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £15.55Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by better_world_books_uk
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Save on Computer & IT
- £10.08Trending at £19.79
- £9.80Trending at £11.86
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.66
- £24.86Trending at £25.78
- £24.03Trending at £32.38
About this product
- DescriptionA detailed formulation of neural networks from the information-theoretic viewpoint. Readers are assumed to have a basic understanding of neural networks, but all the relevant concepts from information theory are carefully introduced and explained.
- Author(s)Dragan Obradovic,Gustavo Deco
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/09/1997
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitlePerspectives in Neural Computing
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXIV, 262 p.
- Weight1270 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 1996. Corr. 2nd printing 1997
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.