All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines community as an idea that has dominated modern thought and traces its relation to concepts of experience, discourse and the individual.
- Author(s)Jean-Luc Nancy
- PublisherUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1991
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleTheory & History of Literature S.
- Series Part/Volume Number76
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Minnesota Press
- Weight300 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.