CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £24.99Trending at £25.53
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.89Trending at £11.34
- £16.98Trending at £17.37
About this product
- DescriptionAn Integrated Approach to Curricular Contents: Particular Features for Primary Schools is closely related to the elements constituting the educational and curricular reform in Romania. The content integrated approach enables the student to undergo a complete development, both on a personal and social level.
- Author BiographyProfessor Musata Bocos, PhEd, teaches at the Educational Sciences Department, Psychology and Educational Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca and is doctoral supervisor in the field of Educational Sciences. Professor Bocos' main areas of research include general didactics, curriculum theory, curriculum management, the didactic features of pedagogical disciplines, and pedagogical research. Professor Vasile Chis, PhEd, Head of the Educational Sciences Department, Psychology and Educational Sciences, Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, is doctoral supervisor in the field of Educational Sciences. Professor Chis' main fields of interest include general didactics, curriculum theory, educational management, and computer-based instruction.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight417 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMusata Bocos,Vasile Chis
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.