All listings for this product
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £12.40Trending at £13.20
- £4.60Trending at £5.83
- £14.41Trending at £16.91
- £12.70Trending at £12.96
- £5.74Trending at £5.90
- £42.61Trending at £45.90
- £5.74Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the topics in the field of environmental management and providing a broad focus on the theoretical and methodological underpinnings of environmental management, this book provides a survey of the field from the perspective of different disciplines.
- Author BiographyDibyendu Sarkar is a Professor of Environmental Geochemistry and the Director of the Environmental Management PhD program at Montclair State University, New Jersey. He has published over 300 journal articles, book chapters, conference proceedings and technical abstracts including two books. Dr. Sarkar is a Fellow of the Geological Society of America, and the Editor-in-Chief of Current Pollution Reports. Rupali Datta is an Associate Professor of Environmental Biology in the Department of Biological Science at Michigan Technological University. She has authored more than 100 research papers and book chapters, and more than 150 abstracts. Avinandan Mukherjee is Professor of Marketing and Dean at the College of Business in Clayton State University, Georgia. He is the Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Marketing. He has authored over 100 articles in refereed journals, conference proceedings, and edited books. Robyn Hannigan is Professor and Dean at the School for the Environment in the University of Massachusetts at Boston. Dr. Hannigan has published over 100 peer-reviewed articles across fields of geochemistry and environmental science. She is a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science and Geological Society of America and an Aldo Leopold Leadership Fellow.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight666 g
- Width150 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAvinandan Mukherjee,Dibyendu Sarkar,Robyn Hannigan,Rupali Datta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.