All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £8.99Trending at £9.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.93
- £2.98Trending at £5.86
- £29.89Trending at £33.19
- £25.00Trending at £29.66
- £10.76Trending at £10.95
- £14.02Trending at £16.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2007, is a comparative approach to the interpretation of the CISG.
- Author BiographyJohn Felemegas is a Lecturer in Law at the Faculty of Law, University of Technology, Sydney, where he teaches International Sale of Goods, Private International Law, and Equity & Trusts. He also conducts legal research and writing as Fellow of the Institute of International Commercial Law, Pace University School of Law in New York. His main research interest is the interpretation of the CISG and he has published his work in the Review of the Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, the Pace International Law Review, and the Vindobona Journal of International Commercial Law and Arbitration.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2007
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight1117 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byJohn Felemegas
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.