All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.70Trending at £95.20
- £15.98Trending at £16.51
- £9.45Trending at £9.75
- £15.70Trending at £19.98
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £9.97Trending at £13.08
- £11.16Trending at £14.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 1935 book answered some of the theological questions raised by Moral Man and Immoral Society (1932) and articulated for the first time Niebuhr's theological position on many issues.
- Author BiographyReinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971) was an ethicist, theologian, and political philosopher who taught at Union Theological Seminary in New York City from 1928 to 1960. Before that, he was minister of Detroit's Bethel Evangelical Church for thirteen years. Edmund N. Santurri is Professor of Religion and Philosophy and Director of the Ethical Issues and Normative Perspectives Program at St. Olaf College. He is the author of Perplexity in the Moral Life: Philosophical and Theological Considerations and coeditor of The Love Commandments: Essays in Christian Ethics and Moral Philosophy.
- Author(s)Reinhold Niebuhr
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/01/2013
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleLibrary of Theological Ethics
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Introduction byEdmund N. Santurri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.