All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionQuantum mechanics is a subject that has captured the imagination of a range of thinkers. This book presents quantum field theory, and also offers a view of the theory and debates that surround the theory. It is aimed at students of physics as well as students of philosophy.
- Author BiographyPaul Teller is Professor of Philosophy at the University of California at Davis.
- Author(s)Paul Teller
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication17/01/1997
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £19.49Trending at £20.97
- £83.98Trending at £105.50
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £32.15Trending at £32.49
- £15.48Trending at £15.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.