All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Architectural Theory is the first comprehensive and critical history of architectural theory over the last forty years.
- Author BiographyHarry Francis Mallgrave is Professor of Architecture at Illinois Institute of Technology, and has enjoyed a distinguished career as an award-winning scholar, translator, and architect. His most recent publications include The Architect's Brain (Wiley-Blackwell 2010), Modern Architectural Theory: A Historical Survey, 1673-1968, Architectural Theory Volume I: An Anthology from Vitruvius to 1870 (Wiley-Blackwell 2005) and, with co-editor Christina Contandriopoulos, Architectural Theory Volume II: An Anthology from 1871 to 2005 (Wiley-Blackwell 2008). David Goodman is Studio Assistant Professor of Architecture at Illinois Institute of Technology and is co-principal of R+D Studio. He has also taught architecture at Harvard University's Graduate School of Design, and Boston Architectural College. His work has appeared in the journal Log, in the anthology Chicago Architecture: Histories, Revisions, Alternatives, and in the Northwestern University Press publication Walter Netsch: A Critical Appreciation and Sourcebook.
- Author(s)David J. Goodman,Harry Francis Mallgrave
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight420 g
- Width151 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.79Trending at £7.91
- £10.79Trending at £14.80
- £24.73Trending at £27.06
- £22.44Trending at £22.75
- £17.68Trending at £18.79
- £12.68Trending at £15.71
- £18.47Trending at £26.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.