All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to Architectural Theory is the first comprehensive and critical history of architectural theory over the last forty years.
- Author BiographyHarry Francis Mallgrave is Professor of Architecture at Illinois Institute of Technology, and has enjoyed a distinguished career as an award-winning scholar, translator, and architect. His most recent publications include The Architect's Brain (Wiley-Blackwell 2010), Modern Architectural Theory: A Historical Survey, 1673-1968, Architectural Theory Volume I: An Anthology from Vitruvius to 1870 (Wiley-Blackwell 2005) and, with co-editor Christina Contandriopoulos, Architectural Theory Volume II: An Anthology from 1871 to 2005 (Wiley-Blackwell 2008). David Goodman is Studio Assistant Professor of Architecture at Illinois Institute of Technology and is co-principal of R+D Studio. He has also taught architecture at Harvard University's Graduate School of Design, and Boston Architectural College. His work has appeared in the journal Log, in the anthology Chicago Architecture: Histories, Revisions, Alternatives, and in the Northwestern University Press publication Walter Netsch: A Critical Appreciation and Sourcebook.
- Author(s)David J. Goodman,Harry Francis Mallgrave
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight424 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.38
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.08
- £18.13Trending at £20.01
- £22.88Trending at £27.93
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.