Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- Author(s)Sergei K. Suslov
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- Series TitleDevelopments in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note23 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight593 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsForeword. Preface. 1: Introduction. 2: Basic Exponential and Trigonometric Functions. 3: Addition Theorems. 4: Some Expansions and Integrals. 5: Introduction of Basic Fourier Series. 6: Investigation of Basic Fourier Series. 7: Completeness of Basic Trigonometric Systems. 8: Improved Asymptotics of Zeros. 9: Some Expansions in Basic Fourier Series. 10: Basic Bernoulli and Euler Polynomials and Numbers and q-Zeta Function. 11: Numerical Investigation of Basic Fourier Series. 12: Suggestions for Further Work. Appendix A: Selected Summation and Transformation Formulas and Integrals. A.1. Basic Hypergeometric Series. A.2. Selected Summation Formulas. A.3. Selected Transformation Formulas. A.4. Some Basic Integrals. Appendix B: Some Theorems of Complex Analysis. B.1. Entire Functions. B.2. Lagrange Inversion Formula. B.3. Dirichlet Series. B.4. Asymptotics. Appendix C: Tables of Zeros of Basic Sine and Cosine Functions. Appendix D: Numerical Examples of Improved Asymptotics. Appendix E: Numerical Examples of Euler-Rayleigh Method. Appendix F: Numerical Examples of Lower and Upper Bounds. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.