All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.34
- £45.12Trending at £47.48
- £12.21Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.98
- £13.11Trending at £13.71
- £12.86Trending at £16.87
- £10.00Trending at £11.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis book reviews and compares the major types of bioreactors used to produce renewable fuels, chemicals, medicines, and proteins, by providing an overview of the hydrodynamics and gas-liquid mass transfer operations in this equipment.
- Author BiographyEnes Kadic completed his master s degree in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Iowa State University. His work involved extensive reviews of various bioreactors, which became the framework for this book. Theodore J. Heindel is currently the Bergles Professor of Thermal Science in the Department of Mechanical Engineering at Iowa State University; he also holds a courtesy professor appointment in the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering. He directs the Experimental Multiphase Flow Laboratory at ISU. Dr. Heindel s research program has been funded by over 40 projects supported through the NSF, USDA, DOE, and industrial partners. He has published over 70 peer-reviewed papers and over 175 conference papers, abstracts, and technical reports.
- Author(s)Enes Kadic,Theodore J. Heindel
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight578 g
- Width154 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.