All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £89.99Trending at £99.98
- £19.51Trending at £19.97
- £6.09Trending at £7.99
- £6.34Trending at £6.52
- £6.99Trending at £9.03
- £23.44Trending at £34.99
- £26.13Trending at £36.00
About this product
- DescriptionProviding outlines of relatively complex areas of canon law, this work sketches the basic structure and design of the various offices and functions within the church and how they relate to each other. It highlights the more important areas of canon law and the background and context within which more detailed rules can be understood.
- Author BiographyJames A. Coriden, who holds an S.T.L. and J.C.D. from the Gregorian University in Rome, and a J.D. from the Catholic University of America, is professor of canon law and dean emeritus of the Washington Theological Union in Washington, DC. A priest ordained for the Diocese of Gary, he is one of the three general editors of the New Commentary on the Code of Canon Law
- Author(s)James A. Coriden
- PublisherPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaulist Press International,U.S.
- Height220 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.