CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionAn overview of Catholic social thought, both official and non-official, particularly in recent decades, first published in 2006.
- Author BiographyMichael P. Hornsby-Smith is Emeritus Professor of Sociology, University of Surrey. He is author of Roman Catholic Beliefs in England (1991) and editor of Catholics in England 1950-2000 (1999).
- Author(s)Michael P. Hornsby-Smith
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/11/2006
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleIntroduction to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note7 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.