All listings for this product
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £64.99Trending at £85.85
- £5.79Trending at £7.04
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £50.39
- £17.30Trending at £19.69
- £5.09Trending at £7.07
- £11.99Trending at £12.11
About this product
- DescriptionThe key figures, events and ideas of Christian history, discussed within their own context.
- Author BiographyLinda Woodhead is a Senior Lecturer in Christian Studies at Lancaster University. She has written extensively on Christianity, culture and society. Recent edited books include Peter Berger and the Study of Religion (2001), Religions in the Modern World (2002), Predicting Religion (2003, with Grace Davie and Paul Heelas) and Congregational Studies in the UK (2004, with Matthew Guest and Karin Tusting).
- Author(s)Linda Woodhead
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2004
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitleIntroduction to Religion
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 7 maps
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.