All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a combination of case studies, photographs and illustrations, acclaimed author Ted Wragg introduces some of the thousands of ways of observing, analysing, and trying to improve classroom practice.
- Author(s)Prof. E. C. Wragg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/11/1993
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/01/2005
- Content Notephotographs, drawings, bibliography, index
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.96
- £19.99Trending at £22.59
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.