All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.56
- £82.97Trending at £89.80
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.66Trending at £26.30
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.61Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.36
About this product
- DescriptionEmploys the analytic techniques based on the solution of the Neumann Problem as the main tool. This book emphasises on results where these methods are particularly important.
- Author(s)Lars Hormander
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/01/1990
- Series TitleNorth-Holland Mathematical Library
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight550 g
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.