All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn invaluable introduction to the treatment of Childhood Trauma using CBT from one of the UK's leading authorities.
- Author BiographyDr Helen Kennerley is the author of Overcoming Anxiety and Overcoming Childhood Trauma. She qualified in Clinical Psychology at Oxford, where she also trained to become a cognitive therapist. She is one of the founder members of the Oxford Cognitive Therapy Centre (OCTC). Currently, she works as a consultant within OCTC, where she is the lead clinician of a specialist clinic in cognitive therapy. Helen has presented many workshops in her area of expertise both nationally and internationally. In 2002 she was shortlisted by the British Association for Behaviour and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) for the award for most influential female cognitive therapist in Britain.
- Author(s)Helen Kennerley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleOvercoming: Booklet Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Weight124 g
- Width183 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.