Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.80
- £8.99Trending at £11.99
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Introduction to Coping with series, this title offers guidance for those affected by anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa or binge-eating disorder and concerned friends and family. It also offers a description of common eating disorders as well as some useful strategies, based on CBT, to help the sufferer start on the road to recovery.
- Author BiographyDr Gillian Todd is a Senior Lecturer in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy in the School of Medicine Health Policy and Practice at the University of East Anglia. She is also an honorary Visiting Fellow in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge. Gillian has been accredited as a CBT therapist for over fifteen years.
- Author(s)Gillian Todd,Peter Cooper
- PublisherConstable and Robinson
- Date of Publication24/11/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight143 g
- Width211 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.