Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £4.00Trending at £4.81
- £8.32Trending at £8.64
- £3.89Trending at £5.81
- £10.21Trending at £10.57
About this product
- DescriptionA new title from the Introduction to Coping with... series which helps you deal with the loss of a loved one using CBT techniques.
- Author BiographySue Morris is a CBT-trained clinical psychologist and Director of Bereavement Services at Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center, Boston, MA. She has previously worked in private practice in Sydney, Australia. She is the author of Overcoming Grief and has co-authored four self-help books about relationships and motherhood.
- Author(s)Sue Morris
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication29/07/2010
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleAn Introduction to Coping Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight114 g
- Width295 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine2 mm
Most relevant reviews
- debquirk27 Oct, 2016by
A Good, Helpful Guide
This book has helped me cope with the loss of my mum. Just reading about the stages of grief and ways to learn to cope has made me feel i am not 'alone' in my thoughts
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.