An Introduction to Corporate Environmental Management: Striving for Sustainability by Stefan Schaltegger, Holger Petersen, Roger Burritt (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £25.48+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.76Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 24 Aug
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and definitive introduction and teaching text on corporate environmental management. It aims to become a key resource for courses examining how business can take the environment into account while also providing an accessible and thorough overview of this subject for practitioners.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr Stefan Schaltegger is a full professor of Corporate Environmental Management and director of the Centre for Sustainability Management (CSM) at the University of Luneburg, Germany. Between 1996 and 1998 he was an assistant professor of economics leading the chair of public economics and policy at the University of Basel, Switzerland, where he became an associate professor for management in 1998. After his PhD in Environmental Management in 1992 he spent one year as a visiting research fellow at the University of Washington, Seattle, USA. His research areas include environmental accounting and information management, sustainable finance, sustainable entrepreneurship, stakeholder management and the integration of environmental economics and management. Stefan is member of the editorial board of the international journals Business Strategy and the Environment and Greener Management International, and of the editorial advisory board of Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, the steering committee of the European Eco-management and Accounting Network (EMAN-EU), the SustainAbility Faculty, London and the board of the RIO Impulse Management Forum, Switzerland. Stefan has lectured at various universities, including the Universities of Basel and Bern, the Norwegian School of Management BI, Oslo, the University of Jyvaskyla Finland, and the HCMC University of Technology, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Roger L. Burritt, BA (Jt Hons) (Lancaster, UK), M. Phil (Oxford, UK), FCPA (Australia), CA (Australia), CMA (Australia), ACIB (London), is a Reader in the School of Business and Information Management and member of the National Institutes of the Environment, and Economics and Business, at The Australian National University (ANU) in Canberra, Australia, where the environment, management and accounting are his main areas of research and teaching. He is also the International Co-ordinator of the Asia Pacific Centre for Environmental Accountability (APCEA), a networking group for people with an interest in environmental management, environmental accounting, reporting and accountability. APCEA has branches in Argentina, Australia, China, Japan, New Zealand, and South Korea. Roger has lectured widely throughout the world, is a member of the Environmental Management Accounting Network-Asia Pacific (EMAN-AP) Steering Committee and the Sustainability Experts Reference Group for the ACT Government in Australia. Holger Petersen has been working at the UmweltBank AG Nurnberg, since January 2003. The UmweltBank AG Nurnberg is a leading environmentally focused financial institution in Germany. Between 1999 and 2002 he worked as a research assistant to Prof. Stefan Schaltegger at the Centre for Sustainability Management at the University of Luneburg. His PhD was on the subject of ecopreneurship and strategic management. Holger conducted empirical research and wrote case studies on the competitiveness of leading environmental companies with a special focus on SMEs. Together with Stefan Schaltegger, Holger Petersen has written more than ten German course books on corporate environmental management and co-ordinated the course materials on environmental management for the leading German distance-learning university in Hagen. At the Centre for Sustainability Management (CSM) he was an initiator of the world's first MBA programme on Sustainability Management and Entrepreneurship which is currently under development.
- Author(s)Holger Petersen,Roger Burritt,Stefan Schaltegger
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSaltaire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGreenleaf Publishing
- Weight708 g
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.