All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book takes counselling & psychotherapy trainees through the entire therapeutic process, introducing the theory and applying it to real-life practice. It is an authoritative introduction to everything the trainee needs to know to become a professional therapist.
- Author BiographyAndrew Reeves is a BACP Senior Accredited Counsellor/Psychotherapist and Chair of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP). Originally qualified as a social worker, Andrew then trained in counselling and psychotherapy and specialised in child protection and adult mental health before moving to working full-time as a counsellor at the University of Liverpool. He has researched therapy with suicidal clients and people who self-injure and self-harm for over 15 years and has written extensively about this, including his 2010 book with SAGE, Counselling Suicidal Clients. His award-winning training DVD, Tight Ropes and Safety Nets: Counselling Suicidal Clients (with Jon Shears and Sue Wheeler) is now being used by many therapy training programmes throughout the UK. Andrew's other books with SAGE include An Introduction to Counselling and Psychotherapy: From Theory to Practice (2012); The Handbook of Individual Therapy, 6th edition, co-edited with Windy Dryden; and Key Issues for Counselling in Action, 2nd edition, also co-edited with Windy Dryden. In 2015, SAGE launched a new series with Andrew as the editor, Essential Issues for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Andrew Reeves
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication16/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Width186 mm
- Height232 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.19
- £23.65Trending at £26.09
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.57Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.