All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Russil Durrant
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCullompton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWillan Publishing
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 30 black & white tables, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Understanding criminal behaviour: an overview 2. Juvenile delinquency and developmental theories of crime 3. Mental disorder and crime 4. Aggression and violence 5. Violent offending 6. Collective violence 7. Sexual offending 8. Drugs and crime 9. Punishment 10. Prevention, rehabilitation and restorative justice.
- Author BiographyRussil Durrant is a lecturer at the Institute of Criminology at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand, where he teaches courses in criminal and forensic psychology. His research interests include the psychology of violent behaviour, the role of evolutionary explanations in criminology, and the relationship between drug use and crime. He is author of Substance Abuse: Cultural and Historical Perspectives (Sage, 2003).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.