All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Erik Perjons,Paul Johannesson
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication10/10/2014
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Table Of Contents1 Introduction.- 2 Knowledge Types and Forms.- 3 Research Strategies and Methods.- 4 A Method Framework for Design Science Research.- 5 Explicate Problem.- 6 Define Requirements.- 7 Design and Develop Artefact.- 8 Demonstrate Artefact.- 9 Evaluate Artefact.- 10 Communicate Artefact Knowledge.- 11 Systems Development and the Method Framework for Design Science Research.- 12 Research Paradigms.- 13 Ethics and Design Science.
- Author BiographyPaul Johannesson holds a position as a professor at Stockholm University, where he works in the area of information systems. Johannesson has published more than 100 journal and conference papers on topics including federated information systems, languages for conceptual modelling, the use of linguistic instruments in information systems, process integration, e-commerce systems design, and e-health solution interoperability. He has also worked on design science methodology and applied it in numerous industrial projects. Erik Perjons holds a position as a senior lecturer at Stockholm University. His research includes topics such as enterprise modelling, business process management, service oriented architecture, and knowledge management. He has published over 50 publications in international journals and conferences, participated in several national and international research projects in domains such as health care, e-government and telecom. In many of these projects, design science research has been applied.
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.27
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £21.79Trending at £22.07
- £28.00Trending at £30.27
- £16.99Trending at £18.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.