All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.99
- £32.33Trending at £33.32
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £20.06
- £20.62Trending at £30.09
- £4.45Trending at £5.00
- £9.21Trending at £12.40
About this product
- Description* A representative and authoritative 'state of the art' account of human development from conception to adolescence. * Written at an easy-to-comprehend level by an international team of respected researchers, conveying their knowledge with enthusiasm and skill.
- Author BiographyAlan Slater is Reader in Developmental Psychology at the University of Exeter. He is the co-editor of The Blackwell Reader in Developmental Psychology (Blackwell, 1999), Introduction to Infant Development (OUP, 2006), and the co-editor with Gavin Bremner of Theories of Infant Development (Blackwell Publishing, 2004) and the forthcoming 5-volume reference work Infancy (SAGE, 2013). Gavin Bremner is Professor of Developmental Psychology at the University of Lancaster. He is the author and editor of many books, including the popular textbook, Infancy (Blackwell, 1994). He is co-editor of The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development (Wiley-Blackwell, 2010) and the 3-volume reference work Developmental Psychology (SAGE, 2004).
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/05/2017
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleBPS Textbooks in Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byAlan Slater,J. Gavin Bremner
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.