Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionServes as an introduction to the subject of Differentiable Manifolds and Riemannian Geometry for mathematics students, engineers, physicists, and economists who need to learn how to apply these vital methods. This book also reviews certain areas of advanced calculus that are necessary to understand the subject.
- Author BiographyWilliam Boothby received his Ph.D. at the University of Michigan and was a professor of mathematics for over 40 years. In addition to teaching at Washington University, he taught courses in subjects related to this text at the University of Cordoba (Argentina), the University of Strasbourg (France), and the University of Perugia (Italy).
- Author(s)William M. Boothby
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication05/08/2002
- Series TitlePure and Applied Mathematics
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.99Trending at £7.63
- £10.97Trending at £13.78
- £19.29Trending at £19.98
- £13.98Trending at £18.18
- £15.44Trending at £20.55
- £10.74Trending at £15.03
- £10.84Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.