All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the basic theorems of differential geometry in three-dimensional space, including a coverage of surface theory. By means of a series of mathematical models, this monograph also explains how these theorems are used in three-dimensional elasticity and in shell theory.
- Author(s)P. G. Ciarlet
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/02/2006
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight482 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.