CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionReviews the influence of past distance education theory and practice, along with changes. This book outlines the practical skills and information that are essential to effective distance education design, delivery and navigation.
- Author BiographyM. Cleveland-Innes is a faculty member and program director in the Center for Distance Education at Athabasca University in Alberta, Canada. D. Randy Garrison is the Director of the Teaching and Learning Centre and a professor in the Faculty of Education at the University of Calgary.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2010
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note7 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byD. R. Garrison,M.F. Cleveland-Innes
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.