All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £22.25Trending at £24.88
- £9.39Trending at £11.41
- £7.73Trending at £10.05
- £10.98Trending at £12.12
- £7.70Trending at £10.00
- £4.59Trending at £4.93
- £11.34Trending at £13.02
About this product
- Author(s)G. C. Layek
- PublisherSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2015
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintSpringer, India, Private Ltd
- Content Note222 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight1118 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Table Of ContentsContinuous Dynamical Systems.- Linear Systems.- Phase Plane Analysis.- Stability Theory.- Oscillations.- Theory of Bifurcations.- Hamiltonian Systems.- Symmetry Analysis.- Discrete Dynamical Systems.- Some Maps.- Conjugacy of Maps.- Chaos.- Fractals.
- Author BiographyG. C. LAYEK is professor at the Department of Mathematics, The University of Burdwan, India. He obtained his PhD degree from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and did his postdoctoral studies at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. His areas of research are theoretical fluid dynamics of viscous fluid, fluid turbulence and chaotic systems. Professor Layek has published several research papers in international journals of repute and has visited several international universities including Saint Petersburg State University, Kazan State Technological University, Russia, for collaborative research work and teaching.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.