All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £26.97Trending at £27.35
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.36
- £13.37Trending at £19.99
- £9.13Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.05
About this product
- DescriptionSuccinct and concise, this introduction covers all key procedural and substantive aspects of EU competition law.
- Author BiographyMoritz Lorenz is a practitioner at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer. He advises on EU competition law covering all major areas including cartels, merger control, dominance, supply agreements, licences and cooperation agreements. He also teaches competition law at Halle University.
- Author(s)Moritz Lorenz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/04/2013
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight1030 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.