All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA study of the English language during the period 1500-1700.
- Author BiographyTerttu Nevalainen is Professor of English Philology at the University of Helsinki, and has taught the history of English in Finland and in England. She is currently the director of the Research Unit for Variation and Change in English and takes an active interest in developing electronic text corpora for linguistic research.
- Author(s)Terttu Nevalainen
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Textbooks on the English Language
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note6 line drawings
- Weight250 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.04
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £29.85Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £7.05Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.