All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fresh alternative for describing segmental structure in phonology
- Author BiographyPhillip Backley is Professor of English Language and Linguistics at Tohoku Gakuin University, Japan. He is co-editor of Strength Relations in Phonology (2009) and has published on a range of topics in phonological theory and language acquisition. He has previously taught at Kyushu University in Japan and at the University of Lille 3 in France.
- Author(s)Phillip Backley
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication07/07/2011
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight339 g
- Width156 mm
- Height256 mm
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £28.42Trending at £35.24
- £17.22Trending at £18.29
- £9.64Trending at £10.01
- £11.55Trending at £19.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.