All listings for this product
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £27.78Trending at £31.55
- £25.45Trending at £30.78
- £13.17Trending at £18.89
- £12.00Trending at £19.02
- £23.31Trending at £29.05
- £16.30Trending at £19.02
About this product
- DescriptionAn Introduction to English Sentence Structure puts the study of English sentences into the meaningful perspective provided by the broad essentials of functionalism.
- Author BiographyJon Jonz is Professor Emeritus of English in the Department of Literature and Languages at Texas A&M University-Commerce, where he taught General Linguistics, Modern Grammar, Structure of English, Language Acquisition and Processing and Psycholinguistics. He is the author of studies in language testing, first- and second-language discourse features, bilingualism, text cohesion and basic writing. His work in language testing won the international TESOL Distinguished Research Award. He was the longtime editor of the Southwest Journal of Linguistics and, with John W. Oller, Jr. is the coauthor and coeditor of Cloze and Coherence.
- Author(s)Jon Jonz
- PublisherEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- Series TitleEquinox Textbooks & Surveys in Linguistics S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEquinox Publishing Ltd
- Content Notenumerous diagrams
- Weight299 g
- Width169 mm
- Height244 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.