An Introduction to Error Analysis: The Study of Uncertainties in Physical Measurements by John R. Taylor (Paperback, 1997)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £40.00Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by martramo_1
- Est. delivery by 20 Dec
- £20.00+ £2.90 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by o-e-s-j
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text introduces error analysis through simple and familiar examples from carpentry and well-known historic experiments where an understanding of errors was crucial to the success of the experiment. It is designed as a reference for students in the physical sciences and engineering.
- Author(s)John R. Taylor
- PublisherUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1997
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSausalito
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Science Books,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width177 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.07
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £37.00Trending at £40.48
- £30.21Trending at £31.28
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.