Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.14
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £9.60Trending at £9.76
- £10.86Trending at £11.41
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
About this product
- DescriptionMolecular fluorescence spectroscopy is a rapidly-evolving analytical technique with important applications in pharmaceutical and environmental analysis. This easily-accessible guide provides chemical analysts and technicians with the practical tools they need to work effectively in the field.
- Author BiographyASHUTOSH SHARMA is Director of the Institute of Diagnostics and Measurement Instrumentation Technology in the United Kingdom, and also Visiting Professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Florida. STEPHEN G. SCHULMAN is Professor of Medicinal Chemistry at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Ashutosh Sharma,Stephen G. Shulman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/1999
- Series TitleTechniques in Analytical Chemistry
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width161 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.