All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, applied textbook offering introduction to the world of franchising from the perspectives of both the franchisor and franchisee. clear . It is a unique text for use by students studying franchising, or by students or practitioners interested in buying a franchise or in franchising their business model.
- Author BiographyROBERT WEBBER is a Senior Lecturer in Franchising and Entrepreneurship at De Montfort University, UK.
- Author(s)Robert Webber
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2012
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note288 p.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
- £7.55Trending at £8.01
- £14.67Trending at £23.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.