All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly tutorial to Fronts in Random Media concerns both deterministic and probabilistic techniques. It offers a step-by-step approach, allowing the reader to develop tools to use in research. It includes exercises, examples and open problems.
- Author(s)Jack Xin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- Series TitleSurveys and Tutorials in the Applied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.