Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £40.93
- £20.00Trending at £36.27
- £56.83Trending at £57.77
- £29.96Trending at £35.99
- £25.67Trending at £29.95
- £27.26Trending at £29.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a complete introduction to the theory of long tailed and subexponential distributions. This new edition includes problems at the end of each chapter.
- Author BiographySergey Foss is a professor at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK. Dmitry Korshunov is a professor at the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Novosibirsk, Russia. Stan Zachary is a professor at Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, UK.
- Author(s)Dmitry Korshunov,Sergey Foss,Stan Zachary
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/05/2013
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Operations Research and Financial Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXI, 157 p.
- Weight273 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.