All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text provides an introduction to the use of high-performance computing systems (supercomputers) in scientific and engineering applications. It assumes a basic knowledge of numerical computation and proficiency in FORTRAN or C programming.
- Author BiographyAshton B. Carter is Ford Foundation Professor of Science and International Affairs at Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government and Co-director of the Preventive Defense Project.
- Author(s)Carolyn J.C. Schauble,Elizabeth R. Jessup,Gitta Domik,Lloyd D. Fosdick,etc.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/1996
- GenreComputing: General
- Series TitleScientific and Engineering Computation
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight1793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £17.01
- £14.72Trending at £20.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.