CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces students to the full range of Indian philosophical thought. This textbook offers a comprehensive introduction to all the major philosophical concepts and issues in Indian thought. Ideal for undergraduate students, it describes the various relationships and disputes between Indian traditions of thought in a chronological framework.
- Author BiographyChristopher Bartley is Lecturer in Philosophy at the University of Liverpool, UK. His previous publications include Indian Philosophy A-Z (Edinburgh UP/Palgrave Macmillan, 2005) and The Theology of Ramanuja (Routledge, 2002).
- Author(s)Christopher Bartley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication11/11/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.