All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to the archaeology of the Islamic world traces the history of the discipline from its earliest manifestations through to the present, evaluating the contribution made by archaeology to the understanding of key aspects of Islamic culture.
- Author BiographyMarcus Milwright is an Associate Professor in the Department of History in Art at the University of Victoria, B.C., Canada. He is involved in archaeological projects in Jordan, Syria, Iran and Greece. He is the author of The Fortress of the Raven: Karak in the Middle Islamic Period (2008) and numerous journal articles.
- Author(s)Marcus Milwright
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2010
- Series TitleThe New Edinburgh Islamic Surveys
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note68 black & white illustrations
- Weight470 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.