All listings for this product
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.87Trending at £11.67
- £6.72Trending at £7.05
- £26.55Trending at £28.84
- £38.06Trending at £40.72
- £33.58Trending at £38.88
- £15.44Trending at £18.20
- £6.25Trending at £6.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an introduction to the fundamentals of Islamic law and its history.
- Author BiographyWael B. Hallaq is James McGill Professor of Islamic Law in the Institute of Islamic Studies at McGill University. He is a world-renowned scholar whose publications include The Origins and Evolution of Islamic Law (Cambridge University Press, 2004), Authority, Continuity and Change in Islamic Law (Cambridge University Press, 2001) and A History of Islamic Legal Theories (Cambridge University Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Wael B. Hallaq
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2009
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.