All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at those who are studying journalism, or training for the industry, this book covers essential techniques employed by journalists working across various media, which are supplemented with detailed sections on the workings of public administration, law, health and safety, regulation and training.
- Author BiographyRichard Rudin is currently Senior Lecturer in Journalism at Liverpool John Moores University. He has worked in television and radio and has taught C&G and NVQ journalism/radio courses. Trevor Ibbotson is a freelance lecturer and has taught C&G, BTEC, HNC courses. He is also chief examiner and external verifier for C&G 7790 and C&G 7700.
- Author(s)Richard Rudin,Trevor Ibbotson
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2002
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £23.80Trending at £24.15
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.