CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionProvides readers with insight into the nature and history of Judaic thought and its literature through illustrative examples and explanations. This book offers insight into the meaning of terms the readers may encounter in sermons, lectures, and articles, such as Torah, halakhah, midrash, Talmud, Jewish law .
- Author BiographyMartin Sicker is author of over 30 books on Jewish and Middle East history, geopolitics, political theory, and Biblical studies. He is a private consultant, writer, and lecturer. His books include The Rise and Fall of the Ancient Israelite States, Political Culture of Judaism, The Islamic World in Ascendency, The Middle East in the Twentieth Century, and many others.
- Author(s)Martin Sicker
- Date of Publication30/04/2007
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.