All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £15.00Trending at £15.43
- £23.36Trending at £25.24
- £8.31Trending at £9.99
- £11.00Trending at £11.87
- £10.87Trending at £12.28
- £10.71Trending at £13.05
- £7.41Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to mathematical Knot Theory. It employes three distinct techniques, such as Geometric Topology Manoeuvres, Combinatorics, and Algebraic Topology. It discusses the discoveries, including quantum invariants of 3-manifolds and generalizations and applications of the Jones polynomial.
- Author(s)W.B.Raymond Lickorish
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/1997
- Series TitleGraduate Texts in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 175
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note6 black & white tables, biography
- Weight488 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.